Friday, April 29, 2011

Cheers to you!

It's finally Friday -- cheers!

The Cheers to You stamp set is another great set to use when making a card for a woman or a man. It has three "girlie drink" glasses, a beer stein, and two champagne glasses that look like they are clinking together. You can almost hear them saying, "Cheers!"

This is also a fun set to color, and I LOVE TO COLOR!! It's one of the reasons I became a stamper -- so I could be an adult and still color. I think it's very calming. I used to always try to get my kids to color. They would, for about two minutes, then be off doing something else, and I'd still sit there, finishing my picture.


Ahem...ANYWAY, it's fun to use Crystal Effects on the glasses to give them a little shine. Give this set a try, and give yourself permission to COLOR!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment