Friday, December 23, 2011

3 Ornaments Card

I was making a couple of pop-up gift card holders tonight, and I got stumped on what to put on the front.  Lately I've been making rosettes, or lollies, but these were for men, so lollies were definitely out.  I love, love, LOVE Stampin' Up's Glimmer Paper, so I grabbed my ornament punch and this is what I came up with:

What's that you say -- Stampin' Up only offers red and silver glimmer paper?  Did I go rogue?? 
NO!  I used Sharpies to transform the silver glimmer paper into gold and green!  You can also use re-inkers to change the color, too, but I didn't want to wait that long for them to dry.

I wish you could see how sparkly they are in real life!  I hope the guys like them.  I KNOW they'll like the Home Depot gift cards that are inside! 

Happy Stampin' (and colorin' and punchin')!!

No comments:

Post a Comment