Saturday, June 4, 2011

New In Colors!

5 new GORGEOUS colors are being introduced in the new Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog!  These colors will be available from July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2013.

Click here http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/InColor_USTrainingPage_June2011.pdf  to see samples of the new colors.  I'm pretty excited about Pool Party -- it looks a lot like Cool Caribbean (oh how I miss that color!)  And Calypso Coral might help fill the void of losing Cameo Coral (I hope!) The Wisteria Wonder pairs beautifully with both the Elegant Eggplant and Concord Crush. I haven't yet seen these colors in person, but a box is on its way to me as I type this!  I can't wait!!

My first box of catalogs arrived last night!  I was busy all day and forgot they were coming.  We had friends coming over, and when they came in, they said, "Hey, there's a box here for you!"  I literally screamed, "Oh my gosh -- the new catalogs are here!"  I immediately opened the box and started pouring over the new book.  I offered them their own copies to look at, too, but they declined...I just don't know why!!  I've looked through the catalog at least 4 times.  There are some bee-yoo-tee-full designer papers, some great new accessories, and of course, stamps, stamps, stamps!!

If you haven't preordered a catalog from me, well, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? You're missing out!

Happy Stampin'

Debbie

Oh -- just a reminder that I will be gone for several weeks beginning June 11th.  I'll be visiting friends and relatives in New England.  (It's warmer there than it is here!)  Email me right away if there's something you want to order off the Last Chance List (retiring stamps and accessories).

No comments:

Post a Comment