Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

This is another card I made with Janice, my upline.  The pennant birthday card was from her, too, though I forgot to mention that.  Janice has been a real blessing in my life, and one of the best decisions I've made was re-signing under her and becoming part of her Rockin Stampers!

Stamp set:  A Word for You

Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze (LOVE these two colors together!), Whisper White

Designer Paper:  Pocketful of Posies

Punches:  Cupcake Builder (this even punches out the cherries -- 'cuz you know how I hate to cut!)

Also used some Rich Razzleberry ribbon, and the Crimper to give some texture to the cupcake liners (although it's hard to see)


Just by changing the colors and Designer Papers, this card would be great for anyone on your birthday list!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment