Monday, July 18, 2011

New Catalog Workshops!

Hi Stampers!

The new Stampin' Up catalog is out, and there are lots of fun, new products!  I'm so excited to share some of them with you!  There are two workshops to choose from:

Tuesday, July 19, at 10:00am (just one spot left!), OR Saturday, July 23, at 1:00pm
Class fee is $15 (FREE if you bring a friend, or place an order of $25 or more)

Classes are limited to a maximum of 6, so email or call me (652-4532) right away to reserve your spot!

Also, new groups will be starting in September.  We'll meet once a month -- probably the 2nd Saturday, and I will add an evening one if there is enough interest.  Let me know if you're interested in joining.  Groups members will be required to place a minimum $15 order or pay a class fee.  Bring a friend, and your first class is free!

Let me know if you have any questions.  Hope to see you all on Tuesday or Saturday!!

Happy Stampin!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment