Saturday, May 21, 2011

Birthday Blossom

I made this card for a teacher's birthday, and I copied the idea from a card I saw on my upline's blog, Bella Cosa. It just said that the card was made by Ruth, so thank you, Ruth!  This Build a Blossom flower is on a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock, embossed with the Framed Tulips folder, on a Pink Pirouette card base.

Here is a close-up of just the flower, so you can see the Dazzling Diamonds "bling!"
The flower in the center is actually one of the vanilla rosettes that were in the summer mini.  The really cool thing is that you can make them any color you want!  You can soak them in reinker and water and let them dry, but I didn't want to wait, so I just used my Stampin' Up marker.  LOVE IT!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  We have friends visiting from Washington, and we are looking forward to spending time with them.  We have been friends since BC (before children)!  Gordon actually met them before we got married (30+) years ago in Chico, and they are such great friends that no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, we just pick up where we left off!


HAVE YOU PRE-ORDERED YOUR NEW CATALOG YET??

Happy Stampin'!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment